1. Spend Some Quality Time in: Daily Prayer, Reading The Catechism and Meditating on The Sacred Scriptures.
2. Be moderate with the use of phones. These items do not belong at any dinner table.
3. Do something nice for someone you do not like.
4. Find something good in someone you do not like.
5. Be attentive to the people around you. Let your body language reflect respect and kindness.
6. Remember that your body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit. Take care of it by exercising as per advise from your family doctor.
7. Attend Mass and Receive Holy Communion more than once per week.
8. Use the Internet for religious purposes. For example, if you forget the Corporal & Spiritual Works of Mercy just click on the drop down boxes to the left of this page.
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops has a wealth of Interesting & Informative Information available on their website at: www.usccb.org.
This information is Free and right at your Fingertips TO ENJOY.. For a comprehensive break down on: Books of the Bible, Catechism of the Catholic Chrurch, Inspirational Quotes, Movie Ratings, Catholic Resources and much more...
See Drop Down boxes to Left of this page.
May You Have a Blessed, Prayerful & Fruitful Lenten Season.